Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide.
First Aid Splintertweeze
First Aid Splintertweeze has sharp pointed tips that are specially crafted for accurate removal of splinters and debris. Ideal for first aid and emergency kits.
HOW TO USE +
- Start with clean, dry skin and ensure tweezer tips are sanitized with an alcohol wipe.
- Grab the splinter or ingrown hair with tweezer tips and pull in the same direction that it entered the skin.
- After removal, clean the skin again with hydrogen peroxide.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Tapered precision tips are hand-filed to sharp points, making removal of ingrown hairs and splinters as precise as possible.
- Ergonomically designed with wider body for added comfort and control.
- Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control and true precision.
- Stainless steel tips are durable and easy to clean.
- Perfectly sized for first aid and emergency kits.
- This product is not tested on animals.