Stainless Steel Gua Sha
Tweezerman's Stainless Steel Gua Sha contours, lifts and depuffs facial area for the ultimate relaxation and soothing skin care routine. This simple to use tool provides muscle relief through a stimulating facial massage for the jawline, cheeks, forehead, eyes and nose.
HOW TO USE +
Use 1 - 2x per week with at least 2 days in between each use.
- Start with clean, freshly washed skin. Do not use on skin that has not been washed or has makeup applied - this can drive dirt and bacteria further into the pores.
- Apply a thin layer of facial oil, moisturizer or serum to help tool glide easily and avoid pulling on skin.
- Start from the center of the face and glide outwards toward the hairline using light pressure and long strokes.
- Use the convex top edge of the tool upwards from the base of the neck toward your chin. The concave bottom edge fits larger areas such as your cheeks and forehead. Use the single pointed end under eyes and around the nasal area. Use the double pointed, heart-shaped edge to glide along the jawline.
- Clean tool after each use.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Lifts and de-puffs face for a relaxing skin care routine while promoting lymphatic drainage and blood flow.
- Four-sided design is contoured to massage the jawline, cheeks, forehead, under eyes and the nasal area.
- Gua Sha provides natural cooling effect, aiding in the relief of muscle tension. It can be refrigerated for added soothing effect.
- Stainless steel is durable and shatter-proof and can be sanitized with alcohol.
Wash with soap and warm water or wipe clean with isopropyl alcohol; dry immediately after cleaning with towel.