Pore Prep Tool
Everyday your skin is combatting sweat, air pollution and makeup, causing congestion that can wreak havoc on your skin. Clearing your pores allows oxygen to freely pass through, preventing bacteria build-up. The Pore Prep Tool safely removes dirt and debris, allowing better absorption of serums and moisturizers into the skin.
HOW TO USE +
Use 1x per week with at least 5 days in between each use.
- Start with clean, freshly washed skin. Do not use on skin that has not been washed or has makeup applied - this can drive dirt and bacteria further into the pores.
- Use warm water or steam to help open pores.
- Hold the tool using your thumb and index finger in the middle at a 45-degree angle to your skin and the curved side facing upward.
- Hold skin taut with opposite hand.
- Press down lightly and push upward to force dirt, oil and debris from pores.
- Use large end on forehead and chin. Use small end around nose.
- Clean tool after each use
KEY BENEFITS +
- Use to unclog pores gently without harsh chemicals that can strip skin of natural oils
- Larger end for use on chin and forehead
- Smaller end for use on and around nose
- Recommended weekly for a deep pore cleaning, allowing skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin
Wipe clean with isopropyl alcohol; dry immediately after cleaning with towel. Tool can be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.