Brow razor is perfectly sized to shape brows with precision. High quality blades gently remove brow hair for quick and pain-free touch-ups.
Brow Razor Replacement Blades can be found here
HOW TO USE +
- Remove cap from tool, hold the brow razor at an angle and with light pressure, apply short, feathery strokes downward to remove unwanted hair.
- To avoid irritation, move in the direction of hair growth.
- Use once per week. Do not use more than 3 times per area.
- For optimal performance, replace razor blades every 2-3 months or as needed.
- Clean razor with an alcohol wipe before and after each use. Once dry, replace cap and store.
- To replace blades, pinch the plastic edge and pull out from tool. If blade is stuck, slowly wiggle from side to side until loose. Slide new blade in and safely discard of used blade. Handle with care, blade is sharp.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Perfectly sized to remove hair in small or hard to reach areas.
- Stainless Steel blade is gentle on skin for quick and pain-free brow shaping.
- Stainless steel blades are sanitary, durable and easy to clean.
- For optimal performance, replace razor blades every 2-3 months or as needed; 3 replacement blades included.
- Safety cap included for safe storage.
Clean with alcohol to prevent infection and bacteria build-up before and after each use. Place the cap back on the razors after use and store in a dry place. Handle razor with care, blade is sharp.