This item is sold out. Please check back again!
The latest advancement in extractions, this dermatologist tested blackhead removal tool has a unique shape to expertly eliminate visible blackheads at home. Crafted of stainless steel, it has all the convenience and quality of the highly coveted Tweezerman tweezers you know and trust.
• Dermatologist tested
• Press, squeeze, roll & lift blackheads in 4 easy steps
• Curved upwards, the unique shape of the Tweezerman Blackhead Extractor allows the user to safely squeeze out visible blackheads
• Proven safe to use at home
• Stainless steel is sanitary, durable and easy to clean
For use on clean skin and visible blackheads only. Do not use on skin that has not been washed or has makeup applied as this can drive bacteria into the skin and cause irritation. Do not use on broken and/or irritated skin including but not limited to acne, whiteheads, sunburn, psoriasis, eczema and/or any other skin condition. Handle with care - item is sharp and may result in undesired damage to skin if used in a manner not listed.
To use: Press - Squeeze - Roll - Lift
1. Clean the tool before each use with alcohol.
2. Wash skin with warm to hot water and gentle cleanser to open pores. Pat skin dry.
3. With one hand, hold the tool with thumb and index finger (similar to a tweezer). With the oppositive hand, hold skin taut.
4. Hold flat portion of tips parallel to surface of skin with tips placed on either side of visible blackheads. Do not use on lips, in or around eye, eyelid, under eye area and/or eyebrows.
5. Press down lightly to force the blackhead from the skin.
6. Once the blackhead starts to rise above the surface of the skin, squeeze the tool to close the tips around the blackhead.
7. Roll the tool forward and lift the curved tips up and away from the skin to remove the blackhead. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Clean the Blackhead Extractor Tool before and after each use by wiping thoroughly with alcohol. Dry before storing.
Keep out of reach of children.