This item is sold out. Please check back again!
Apply false lashes like a pro with our expertly crafted Lash Assist False Lash Applicator. An Allure Best of Beauty winner, this tool is ergonomically designed for comfort and control, even a beginner will find the Lash Assist exceptionally easy to use.
• Designed with the same precision as our award-winning Slant Tweezer, the stainless steel Lash Assist features a curved tip, allowing for easy application and clear visibility while you apply your lashes.
• The rounded tip allows for safe handling of your false lashes during application.
• Ergonomically designed for comfort and control, even a beginner will find the Lash Assist exceptionally easy to use.
1. Gently remove the false lashes from packaging using your fingers. Measure and cut lashes to fit eyes accordingly.
2. Holding the lashes at the center of the strip with the tips of the applicator, apply glue along the base line of the lashes and let sit for 10-15 seconds to become tacky.
3. Gently lay the false lash strip onto your lash line. Once applied, use the base of the applicator to apply pressure to the falsies, pushing down across entire lash line to ensure they are on as tight as possible.
4. Expert tip: Lightly use a lash curler to seamlessly blend natural and false lashes for a perfectly lifted look.
5. Apply mascara.
6. Clean applicator with alcohol to prevent infection and bacteria build-up before and after each application.
Handle with care; do not point directly towards eye. Do not sanitize as the finish will wear off. Clean tips with cotton wipe.