This item is sold out. Please check back again!
The perfect companion to use with any Tweezerman curler, this tool is specially crafted to add curl, lift and definition to the outer corners of your lashes to help your eyes appear larger and more open.
• Excellent for creating the “cat-eye” or “winged” look by adding glamorous extra lift to outer corner lashes
• Narrow front plate reaches right against lash line, also perfect for short, straight lashes and false lashes
• Accurate and precise, the ergonomic design lets users control where to place the curler and how much extra curve they want to add
• The rounded silicone pad creates dramatic, long lasting curl without forming creases
• Includes three silicone refill pads
1. Always curl your lashes before applying mascara. Curling lashes after applying mascara can result in lashes sticking to the curler, pulling and even falling out.
2. Start by lifting the handle of the curler and swinging it around 90° so the loop is directly above the end of the body of the curler.
3. Hold the curler with your thumb on the underside of the body and your fingers on the handle.
4. Place the curler against the lash line and press down gently to curl, one section at a time, for 5-10 seconds.The small curling plate allows you to reach into the corners, right against the base of the lash.
5. Complete look by applying mascara after curling.
Clean pads after use with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton pad. With daily use, we recommend replacing curler pad after three months and curler after one year. This item cannot be autoclaved. Do not sanitize body of curler as the finish will wear off.