Tweezerman International’s products have long been recognized in the beauty industry as premium brand surpassing the normal standards of quality, reliability and service. Tweezerman is world market leader in the high-class segment of beauty and grooming implements for all needs including lashes, brows, manicure and pedicure. Tweezerman is currently doing business in roughly 50 countries holding a strong position in several. Employees enjoy a culture that is creative, friendly, and innovative, with an open door atmosphere. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing, global company, we want to talk to you!
At Tweezerman, we provide career growth, competitive compensation,
and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance (Employee-only coverage is fully paid)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Summer Fridays
the highest standards of quality, reliability, innovation, and service? Apply today!
TO APPLY: After reviewing the position below, if you feel like you match the criteria listed, please forward a copy of your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com letting us know which position you are applying for. We are currently searching for a successful individual within the warehouse operations field with quality decision making abilities, strong leadership skills, and a focus on continuous improvement. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all activities and personnel related to both Receiving & Inventory Department and the Shipping Department.
Receiving & Inventory • Ensure that the OPM’s for both functions are updated regularly • Ensure that deliveries get received within 24 hours and processed (Quality Control & Stocked into Inventory) within 72 hours of arrival • Oversee the scheduling of inbound shipments ensuring smooth flow of inbound deliveries • Coordinate with SCM on inbound routing requirements • Running monthly reports from BI to track efficiency levels for Receiving, Production Picking and Flush-backs • Oversee and troubleshoot inbound shipping issues and conduct a root cause analysis to recommend corrective measures Shipping • Responsible for monthly fulfillment statistics report and assisting Operations Manager with efficiency reports • Ensure Red Book are up to date to make sure that TWI follows routing requirements, orders are being packed, labeled, and shipped correctly and that all documents (ex: BOL, Shipping Manifest etc.) are properly filled out for each order • Monitoring WMS (Dynamics AX) for all order tracking and investigations of any shipping errors. Conduct a route cause analysis and implement corrective measures • Overseeing the daily inspection of all machinery (i.e. industrial trucks and forklifts) to ensure optimum levels of operation for each shift and report of any issues to upper management and coordinate with Facilities Manager for any outside maintenance. • Monitor special routing requests to ensure we are in compliance and resolve any outlying deviation from normal operating procedure
• High School Diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred • Must have 3-5 years of experience as a supervisor/manager of warehouse operations • Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel (Pivot Tables, Charts, basic formulas) & PowerPoint • Excellent math aptitude to be able to analyze and evaluate Key Performing Index (KPI’s) • Ability to communicate coherently and professional with all levels of the organization • Must be able to effectively lead a large team • Must be able to develop and train personnel on procedures • Certified to operate industrial trucks such as order picker, reach truck, & electric pallet jack • Must be able to work overtime or flexible hours when needed • Best practices (i.e. Six Sigma)
TO APPLY: After reviewing the position below, if you feel like you match the criteria listed, please forward a copy of your most up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which position you are applying for. Tweezerman is currently searching for highly self-motivated individual to spearhead our Amazon and other third-party online retail business. You will be responsible for increasing sales for our online channel using unique marketing campaigns and analyzing the results. To be successful, you should have in-depth knowledge of how to track campaigns through data analysis.
SALES: •Monitor sales results using daily, weekly, and monthly reports using Google Analytics • Meet with customers to present new products, merchandising updates and to reaffirm business plan • Develop new tactics for third party seller control and preserve MAP pricing (i.e. Amazon.com, Jet.com, and Ebay.com) • Establish, build and expand relationships existing and potential customers • Provide routine account maintenance and resolve all related shipping, inventory and order issues MARKETING: • Relentlessly find unique opportunities, test new initiatives, and create innovative marketing campaigns to drive online business • Manage customer specific programs to drive sales growth and product branding • Direct and manage new product launch strategies for the online markets • Collaborate with the Sales, Creative, and Communication teams to generate custom content by retailer type • Manage Amazon sponsored ads, SEO, and overall marketing services • Lead the preservation of our brand integrity • Drive positive merchandise reviews to increase seller ratings
• Bachelor’s Degree • 2-3 Years of online marketing/sales experience • Strong analytical skills with the ability to present data driven recommendations • Excellent communication skills including verbal and written proficiency with all levels of employees and interpersonal skills • Intimate knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and all things Amazon • Proficient in Microsoft Office including proficiency in Excel • Patience and ability to provide optimal customer service for accounts and individual consumers
TO APPLY: After reviewing the position below, if you feel like you match the criteria listed, please forward a copy of your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com letting us know which position you are applying for. The core element of this position is to work with cross functional departments to perform all EDI and Web responsibilities related to capturing orders electronically. You will work with our Procurement team to implement distributor partners, the Sales team to implement and maintain customer partners, our Accounting team for implementations with both distributor and customer partners, and the Marketing to update item information and manage interfaces between the web and ERP system. You will gain and sustain a solid understanding of each customer/distributor’s unique circumstances, providing the most efficient use of EDI transactions.
• You will be responsible for the setup, maintenance, and reconciliation of all EDI transmissions received and transmitted through EDI (Data Masons - Vantage Point) and Web • Serve as a key liaison between EDI solution provider, functional and technical teams to facilitate the development, testing and implementation of end-to-end solutions based on EDI transmissions. • Troubleshoot and resolve customer EDI production, functional and technical issues • Develop system or support documentation and training materials for production implementation • Train personnel where needed on the implementation processes/procedures • Design, print and validate Bar Code UPC Labels • Design, print, and validate UCC-128 Shipping Labels • Coordinate end-to-end EDI Implementations • Support and Maintain Value Added Network (Liaison) • Implement, Support and Maintain EDI Maps • Support ANSIX12, EDIFACT Standards • Support US and EU maps and envelopes • Manage AS/2 Certificates • Perform EDI Process Validations before ERP Updates are transferred to Production • Other assigned tasks as necessary
• 3+ years of experience work in an EDI role • The individual needs to have solid EDI experience- comfortable with queries, loading files, working on issues with IT and other departments. • Proficient in on-boarding, testing, and managing EDI business partners • Experienced with EDI translators (Vantage Point preferred) • Experience with 850, 855, 860, 856, 810, 820 ANSI X12 documents • Experience with VAN communications and services • Familiar with FTP, SFTP, FTPs, HTTP, HTTPs, and AS2 communications • Bachelor’s degree or above in related discipline or equivalent work experience • Strong communication skills • Proven track record with executing projects on-time and with high degree of quality • Proven ability to work collaboratively with trading partners, peers, and management to ensure a successful project delivery • MS Office experience • Working understanding of ERP concepts (Dynamics AX2012 preferred)
TO APPLY: After reviewing the position below, if you feel like you match the criteria listed, please forward a copy of your most up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which position you are applying for. Tweezerman is seeking an exceedingly detail-oriented individual to join our growing Finance team as a Junior Financial Analyst. Reporting to the Associate Director of Business Planning & Financial Analysis, you will prepare daily sales report, month end closing reports, and monthly analysis reports. Additionally, you will provide ad hoc analysis to the finance department & work with your manager to develop insightful analysis on critical business projects, serving as a part of all financial data intelligence.
• Prepare daily sales report, month end closing reports and monthly analysis reports • Provide ad hoc analysis to the Finance department and work with your manager to develop insightful analysis on critical business projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance preferred • 2 years of business experience in similar position, preferably for consumer products • Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, SUMIFS & other advanced functions are required • Strong knowledge of Annual Quarterly, Mid-Term, and Budget forecasting • Excellent financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills
TO APPLY: After reviewing the position below, if you feel like you match the criteria listed, please forward a copy of your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com letting us know which position you are applying for. We are currently searching for an entry level Quality Control Inspector to ensure the quality standard on products conform to established company quality specifications. You will be cross trained in all functions of our QC department including inbound & outbound inspection, returns, and in-production examination. You will be responsible for reviewing all materials & finished goods and reporting on in-production issues.
• Approves incoming materials by checking company specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable products • Use a variety of test methods and machinery including but not limited to Rockwell Hardness and Autoclave Testing to then enter data on Excel Log Sheets • Determine if manufactured products meet quality standards enforced by Tweezerman • Follow quality-manual guideline and inspection plans for review of inbound materials and outbound finished products • Complete daily inspection sheets with inspection results of in-production examinations • Ensure that receiver-log quantities match actual box quantities • Ensure that all discrepant material awaiting disposition is separated for Material Review • Validate and approve inspection process in Dynamics AX system for each order including inbound, outbound, and in-production orders • Sort and count products when needed • Keep work area clean and organized
• High School Diploma/GED Required, Associates Degree preferred • Ability to communicate effectively with associates, supervisors, and management team • Bilingual Spanish preferred • Ability to read dimension drawings and use measuring tools such as gauge tolerance, & calipers • Basic computer skills required including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
We will be in touch should your experience match what we are looking for.