This item is sold out. Please check back again!
Due to a scheduled web update, we have temporarily turned off our shopping cart functions at this time. We will be back up on April 9th! Learn more
Remarkably exact precision. Finely tapered points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, ingrowns, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Meticulously pointed tips grab the finest and smallest hairs.
• Reach for the Point tweezer for everything from basic grooming to super-fine finishing work
• Perfect companion to the Slant for detailed post-shaping to get keenly polished results
• For a superbly groomed look, get up-close and personal with this tool while looking into a magnifying mirror to see and remove the baby-fine strays you might be missing
• Brow artists keep this "must-have" in their beauty tool box to achieve the expert look of flawlessly shaped, perfectly groomed brows
• Superior calibrated tension and perfectly aligned, hand-filed points ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grab hair - creating the cleanest, smoothest, most advanced pulling power
• Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, pulling one hair at a time from the root to avoid breakage. Once basic shape is defined, go back over brows with a magnifying mirror using the precision pointed tips to: 1. Gently coax out any hidden ingrowns. 2. Grab especially tricky, hard-to-reach stubble and baby-fine strays that might have been missed the first time around. 3. Do a final refined cleanup between and around shaped brows. A second look can mean the difference between so-so brows and brows that wow! Be attentive to your natural shape and careful not to over tweeze. For ingrowns, cleanse skin and disinfect tip of tweezer with alcohol or peroxide.
For the Stainless Steel Point Tweezer, clean entire tweezer after each use with isopropyl alcohol and peroxide. For the Signature Red and Midnight Sky Point Tweezers, clean tweezer tips only after each use as the color finish enamel can wear off if fully sanitized.