With the Tweezerman Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze you can remove ingrown hairs, splinters, glass, thorns, and more with relative ease. The fine and accurate points promote maximum comfort and control to make removal simple with minimal discomfort.
HOW TO USE +
1. Start by preparing the skin with a warm towel to open the pores and minimize discomfort while tweezing.
2. Grip the ingrown hair or splinter with the tips of the tweezer tool and pull the object in the direction by which it has penetrated the skin.
3. After you have removed the ingrown hair or other objects, clean the affected area with peroxide.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Our Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze features tapered precision tips that are hand-filed to sharp points, simplifying the removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, and other foreign objects, such as glass or debris.
- Superior calibrated tension offers comfort, control and true precision, enabling you to grab hold of unwanted hair and debris with ease.
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
- This tweezer is vegan and not tested on animals.
1. Use peroxide or alcohol wipes to disinfect the Tweezerman.
2. Wipe dry with a clean towel.
3. Tweezer can be cleaned in autoclave or barbicide.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.