You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.
DIY NAIL CARE IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS
Your nails deserve the total package
1. Apply polish remover or acetone to Reusable Polish Removal Cloth. Wipe to remove regular polish from nails. If removing gel polish, soak nails until polish starts to soften.
5 MISTAKES YOU ARE MAKING DURING YOUR NAIL CARE ROUTINE
1. YOU’RE STILL USING COTTON BALLS
Remove polish using our new reusable polish removing cloths that are softer on nails and are friendly for the environment.
2. YOU ARE NOT CLIPPING YOUR NAILS THE RIGHT WAY
Start by clipping one side of the nail, followed by the other, and finish by clipping the center. This method will apply even pressure to the nail and will avoid splitting or cracking.
3. YOU DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINGERNAIL & TOENAIL CLIPPERS
Using the wrong clipper can split nails or cause painful ingrown toenails. Use the clipper with curved blades for fingernails and the flat edges on toenails.
4. YOU ARE NOT FILING YOUR NAILS PROPERLY
By filing in a back-and-forth motion, you can cause damage or ridges to the nail. Instead, be sure to file in one direction for optimal results and healthy nails.
5. YOU DON’T HAVE PROPER CUTICLE CARE
It’s important to properly care for your cuticles to prevent infection. When using a cuticle pushy, gently push cuticles back in soft circular motions. When using a nipper, never grab a cuticle or hangnail and pull. Instead, locate excessive, dry or jagged cuticles to remove. Do not cut live skin.