Flat Tip Tweezer
Premium in quality, these flat tip tweezers are designed with a wider body for added comfort and control. Perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips remove hair from the root and are ideal for grasping thick, coarse hair from brows or face.
Still wondering which tweezer is right for you? Take our Tweezer Quiz to find out!
HOW TO USE +
- Prepare for hair removal by opening pores using a warm washcloth, not too hot to prevent redness. This will help to reduce pain.
- For maximum control, tweeze using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body.
- Grab the unwanted hair with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle, squeeze down on the body of the tweezer and pull in the direction of hair growth to remove hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Straight flat tip is great for grasping thick, coarse hair from brows or face
- Ergonomically designed with wider body for added comfort and contro.
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
- This product is not tested on animals
Clean tweezer tips after each use with an alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide. Tweezer cannot be sharpened.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.