1. Wash face with warm water and gentle cleanser. Skin should be damp while using tool. Skin may be prepped with moisturizer or serum prior to use.
2. Hold tool flat against surface of skin with blade at 90 degree angle. Move tool gently with light pressure and short strokes in downward motion over forehead, cheek, chin and nose areas. Maximum of three strokes per area.
3. Move dermaplaner in upward motion to remove vellus hair or “peach fuzz.” Use device one time per week maximum.
Caution: Do not use on dry, irritated, broken, or sunburned skin and do not use on acne. Do not use if you have psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, circulatory or bleeding disorders. Avoid eyes, eyelids, lips, eyebrows and any other sensitive area to avoid unintentional cuts and/or hair removal. Tool is not for scars, acne revisions and/or tattoo removal.
1. Dampen both face and brush with lukewarm water. Apply your favorite facial cleanser to the brush and gently move it over your face to clean skin and remove makeup and impurities.
2. Stand brush upright to allow bristles to dry between uses.
No-Slip Skincare Tool:
1. Use with extreme care. Take a hot, steamy shower or use a hot washcloth to open pores.
2. For whiteheads, wait until the blemish has broken open, then gently glide the long, flat loop over it to release debris from the pore. Use the opposite side's smaller, angled wire to gently press out blackheads without damaging skin.