Turn your arches into an unbeatable accessory in just 5 steps!
1. Using the spoolie, brush hair upwards and carefully trim any hairs that extend above your brows with the Brow Shaping Scissors.
2. Next, use the Slant Tweezer to eliminate unwanted brow hair under and above the desired brow shape.
3. With the Point Tweezer, remove any ingrown or baby-fine hairs (or use for more precise shaping!).
4. Apply short feathery strokes with the Precision Folding Brow Razor to remove excess hair.
5. Add a layer of Browmousse to both of your eyebrows to keep them tamed and conditioned!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in
Tom Bachik, celebrity manicurist to Hollywood’s A-list, shares his tips on how to give yourself a natural, professional-quality manicure at-home.